(from Fake Science)
Lately I’ve come across a lot of funny websites, so I’m passing the fun love on to you.
Already in a good mood today? Great- you’re about to be even happier. In a crap mood today? That’s okay- these links will improve your mood. Either way, I hope you’re compelled to pass the links on to others, because really, what good is laughter if you’re not sharing it with others?
1. Lovely Listing– The site for folks who need an HGTV intervention. This site’s been around for a while, but all of our recent searching through real estate listings (to rent and later, to buy) brought this site to mind over and over again.
2. Unhappy Hipsters– I love Dwell magazine, but I L-O-V-E this website even more, I think. If you don’t find the site funny, you might be a hipster. Get over tormented self.
3. People of Walmart– The antithesis of the hipster is the Walmart shopper. Don’t get all high and mighty on me now, you know you’ve seen some questionable folks wandering around your local Walmart. This site proves that it’s not just your Walmart.
4. Regretsy– Their tagline is “Where DIY meets WTF”. Enough said.
5. Shit My Kids Ruined– If you have kids, you’ll laugh because it’s not your couch that’s been ruined. Yet. If you don’t have kids, you’ll laugh because it’s not your couch that’s been ruined by a kid. Yet.
6. Sticky Cook– I blogged about this site earlier this week, but just in case you missed it, you need to visit and watch the videos. In addition to being funny, this chick makes some tasty dishes too.
7. Pimp That Snack– Take ordinary food, super-size it to ridiculous proportions, and you have the basis of this website. The irony of a diet blog attached to this site should not go unnoticed.
8. Fake Science– A fairly new (and new favorite) site for “When the facts are too confusing.” The illustration at the top of this post is just one example of the many “scientific quandries” explained.
May the funny be with you…
Have a great weekend,