Things are coming along with my goals for the Modish Monthly Goal Meetup. I'm so glad Jena started this meetup. Actually verbalizing and publicizing my goals to the world has added a level of accountability that's helping to keep me on track, if for no other reason than to avoid public humiliation! 😉
So here's the list with my progress listed in parentheses
1. Participate in Problogger's 31 Days to a Better Blog (on Day 15- up to date!)
2. Turn two dozen flour sack towels into tea towels and bags for my
Etsy shop (My To Do project for this week)
3. Update my Typelists on my blog (DONE!!)
4. Create at least two new stationery designs for my shop (DONE!!- See the new stationery sets in my Etsy shop )
5. Carve at least one new printing block (On the To Do for this week since I'm making more tea towels and bags)
6. Work on my 'Elle' designs (still not much to report on this yet…)
7. Rework my logo and banner (DONE!!)
I think I'm actually going to get everything done on my list! I love this feeling of accomplishment. There have been so many days and weeks in the past where it seemed like I was making little to no progress on starting this business, as I'm at the mercy of my son and his needs. I'm sure anyone who's works from home while caring for their kids at the same time can relate.
Here's hoping everyone else is making great progress on building their own 'sand castles' this month!